About Growing Room | Child Development Center
At Growing Room, our goal each day is to provide an enriching environment with nurturing teachers using a planned developmentally appropriate curriculum for Infants 6 weeks of age through Preschool age 4 and our school-age program, Camp Adventurer , for students in grades K-5th.
Growing Room opened its doors to the families of Bonita Springs and surrounding areas in May 2013. Parents and children will be introduced to our state of the art, Growing Up on Our Block Community. Our center’s interior resembles a small town with shops and streets that are used to enhance your child’s education. Children enter into an environment that will raise their curiosity, foster a love for learning and expose their minds to technology as well as family values.
Growing Room’s unique characteristics include:
- A language-based curriculum that includes weekly themes based on letters, colors, concepts, skills, computer instruction, field trips, phonics, reading, writing, hands-on math and science, children’s literature, family style dining, and instruction in self-help, socialization, and character building skills.
- Each infant has his or her own primary caregiver to ensure nurturing and bonding.
- Our Health & Safety Program was designed by Growing Room founder, Sheree Mitchell, a registered nurse.
- Age-appropriate, state-of-the-art rubber safety surfaced playground areas.
- Parent involvement is the core of our integrated approach to child development.
- A parent room where parents can watch their children on a 16-screen monitor while enjoying a continental breakfast offered every morning.
- Parents can subscribed to our online camera program that can be accessed from your PC, IPhone or Droid allowing you to take part in your child’s day.
- A full commercial kitchen where we prepare and serve a hot breakfast, lunch, and two afternoon snacks daily.
- A stunning, colorful environment replete with age and function specific play and learning areas within each classroom.
- A separate indoor dance and extracurricular room.
Apple Parent Survey ResultsAPPLE Accreditation
We are very excited and proud to have been awarded our National APPLE Accreditation as well as our Florida State Credential the Gold Seal of Quality Care. We have joined an elite group of preschools in the state. As part of our Accreditation process our parents had to rate us. Please download the APPLE information to view our parent survey results for 2015. Call us for more information today!
You can stop by and take a tour any time due to our open door policy.
Growing Room Bonita Springs
25151 Bernwood Dr.
Bonita Springs, FL 34135
License Number: C2OLE0122
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday – Friday